Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016 notification has been released. Applicants those who are waiting for the government jobs in the Haryana and Punjab state can apply for the post. This is the good news for the candidates those who are waiting for the government jobs in the Court. Interested applicants can visit the official website to know more details about the Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016. Applicants can apply for the post through official website from www.sssc.gov.in before the last date. The Chandigarh Clerk recruitment application form is available on the official site from 26th November 2016.
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016
Chandigarh is the capital of two States of the Indian Union, namely, the Punjab and Haryana.Though it is the capital of two states, it belongs to none of them and is a Union Territory Before the partition of India, on August 15, 1947. The areas which are now parts of the Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, some parts of Himachal Pradesh and some areas falling in West Pakistan, formed the Punjab. From our site applicants can know the information about the state government jobs and central government jobs. From our site candidates can know the information about the latest government jobs syllabus and exam pattern. Applicants can also download the Latest government jobs previous papers.
Haryana & Punjab Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
Organisation Name: Chandigarh High Court.
Total No. of Posts: 561 posts
Name of the Post: Clerk Posts.
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: Chandigarh State.
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in
- Reserved category candidates of other states have to pay Rs:1000/-.
- SC/ST of all states and BC candidates of Punjab State has to pay Rs.250/-.
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State have to pay the Rs.500/-.
- Physically Handicapped candidates Of Punjab State have to pay Rs.500/-.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs:1000.
Chandigarh Court Recruitment Board will select the applicants by conducting the written test and the personal interview.
PPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Commencement date for the application form: 26/09/2016.
- Last date for Registration Step I: 24/10/2016.
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 27/10/2016.
- Last date for editing the application: 27/10/2016.
Eligibility Conditions for Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Chandigarh Court Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
Educational Qualifications for Punjab & Haryana Recruitment
Contenders applying for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 should have the qualifications like Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Punjab PSC Offers Pay Scale For Civil Judge Employment
Selected candidates in the selection rounds of Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 will receive the basic pay scale of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP of Rs. 3,200/- as per the Organisation Norms.
Steps For Applying Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Chandigarh High Court Official Website of www.sssc.gov.in
- Select the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2016 and read it clearly.
- Then click on the online Registration Application Form.
- Fill the required details of the candidate in the form.
- Upload latest photo and signature of the candidate.
- Pay the application fee as per the rules and regulations mentioned in the official notification.
- Finally, Click on Submit to complete the online application process.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
82 total views, 1 views today