CDMO Subarnapur Recruitment Notification is published on 25th April 2016. Total 119 Staff Nurse, Jr Laboratory Technician, and Other Posts are released under this CDMO notification. Check the details like Subarnapur CDMO Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
CDMO Subarnapur Recruitment 2016 Notification
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Subarnapur has released an official notification on 25th April 2016 with Advertisement No: 1864. Total 119 Staff Nurse, MPHW & Other Posts are released under this CDMO notification. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Odisha can use this excellent opportunity. Applications are accepted through Offline Mode only. Application Forms are available from 25th April 2016.
Subarnapur District also called Sonepur District or Sonapur District, is an administrative district of Odisha state in eastern India. The town of Sonepur is the district headquarters. Subarnapur district has figured on the political and cultural map of Odisha since the pre–historic period. The Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Subarnapur releases employment notifications every year to provide the best career opportunities to the talented and eligible candidates.
Candidates can get the application form for CDMO Subarnapur Recruitment from the official website www.ordistricts.nic.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for CDMO Subarnapur Jobs. Interested candidates can send the applications from 25th April 2016 to 20th May 2016 in the prescribed format. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No of Vacancies regarding Subarnapur CDMO Recruitment is given below.
CDMO Subarnapur Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|2||Jr Laboratory Technician||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Subarnapur CDMO Recruitment
Age Limit for CDMO Staff Nurse Recruitment
Aspirants who want to apply for CDMO Subarnapur Recruitment should fulfill the age criteria as per CDMO Recruitment Board. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Educational Qualification for Subarnapur CDMO Jobs
Applicants should possess the essential qualification before applying for CDMO Subarnapur Jobs. The educational qualification depends on the type of post the candidate is applying. The details are given below.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have done 10+2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary School Education, Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife course.
- For the Posts 2, 3, 4: Aspirants should possess 10+2 from a recognized university.
Chief Dist Medical Officer Subarnapur Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: CDMO Subarnapur.
Official Website: www.ordistricts.nic.in
Total No. Of Posts: 119.
Name Of the Posts: Various.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Subarnapur, Odisha.
Mode Of Application: Offline.
Application Fee: Nil.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the merit of given career assessment.
|S.No||Name Of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Nurse||Rs 5,200 with Grade Pay Rs 2,800|
|2||Jr Laboratory Technician||Rs 5,200 with Grade Pay Rs 2,400|
|3||Jr Radiographer||Rs 5,200 with Grade Pay Rs 2,400|
|4||MPHW (F)||Rs 5,200 with Grade Pay Rs 2,000|
CDMO MPHW Application Form
Aspirants who want to apply for CDMO Subarnapur Recruitment should apply through offline mode only. Interested candidates can download the application form from Subarnapur CDMO Website www.ordistricts.nic.in. Applications will be available from 25th April 2016. The last date for sending the application forms is 20th May 2016 before 1:00 PM. Applications which were received after 20th May 2016 after 1:00 PM will not be accepted. So candidates are advised to send their applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.ordistricts.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment/ Results.
- Then click on CDMO Subarnapur Recruitment Link.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Send the following documents along with application form to the address given below.
Chief District Medical Officer,
Documents to be Enclosed:
- Two self-attested passport size photographs.
- One self-addressed envelope (size 24” x 10”) with postage stamp of Rs.25/- affixed on it.
- Self Attested Xerox Copies of the following documents.
- HSC Certificate, Mark lists.
- +2 Certificate, Mark Sheets.
- Diploma/GNM/MPHW(F) Certificate and Mark Sheets.
- Caste Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Service Certificate.
- Starting Date for the receipt of Application Forms: 25th April 2016.
- Last Date for receiving the Applications: 20th May 2016 before 1:00 PM.
Download Subarnapur Chief Dist Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2016
11 total views, 2 views today