CDMO Khordha Recruitment 2016 Notification had released for 140 Various Posts. Apply for the Chief District Medical Office Khordha Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 on or before 20th May 2016. Download Application for CDMO Office Khordha Jobs.
CDMO Khordha Recruitment 2016
Chief District Medical Office Khordha has recently published the recruitment notification for 140 Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Technician, and MPHW Vacancies on Contractual Basis in different Health Institutions of Khordha District. Aspirants searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha may use this Opportunity to get the job in Odisha Government. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply in Prescribed Format for the CDMO Office Khordha Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The Last Date to send the Application for the CDMO Khordha Staff Nurse Recruitment is 20/05/2016.
Khordha came into existence in the year 1993 after the division of the former Puri district into 3 separate districts. The Total Geographical Area of Khordha District is the area of 2813 sq. km. To Improve the Medical Facilities in various Districts of Khordha, Chief District Medical Office Khordha releases recruitment Notifications annually for various Posts. It has recently published the recruitment notification for 140 Staff Nurse, MPHW, and Other Posts. Candidates interested to work in Khordha District can apply for this CDMO Khordha Staff Nurse Jobs on or before 20th May 2015.
Interested Candidates can Download the CDMO Khordha Application form from the official website khordha.nic.in. Candidates applying for the Various jobs in CDMO Khordha are advised to read the complete Khordha CDMO Advertisement before applying. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of CDMO Khordha Recruitment 2016 are available below.
Eligibility Criteria for CDMO Office Khordha Recruitment
Educational Qualification for CDMO Khordha Staff Nurse Jobs
- For Staff Nurse: Candidates should possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course from any of the Medical Colleges and Hospitals of the state.
- For MPHW (F): For Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate, +2 examination and passed Health Worker (Female) training course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing.
- For Radiographerapher Posts: Candidates should pass +2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- For Lab Technician: Candidates should complete Diploma in Laboratory Technology from any of the Medical College and Hospital of the state.
Age Limit for Khordha CDMO Office Khordha Staff Nurse Recruitment
Candidates applying for the Various Jobs in CDMO Khordha should attain the below Age Limits.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
Check More Latest Government Jobs in India.
Chief District Medical Office Khordha Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organisation: Chief District Medical Office Khordha.
Official Website: khordha.nic.in
CDMO Khordha Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 140 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Staff Nurse||104 Posts|
|5.||Lab Technician||05 Posts|
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Odisha.
Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Written Test.
- Last Date for the Receipt of Application: 20/05/2016.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should send the Application filled in Prescribed Format along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents enclosed in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Contractual ———- (name of the post)” by registered or speed post or courier to the below address on or before 20/05/2016.
The Chief Dist.Medical Officer,
Khordha At/ Po/ Dist-Khordha (Odisha).
Documents to be sent along with the Notification:
Candidates applying for the CDMO Khordha Recruitment should send the self-attested copies of the below documents.
- The Copy of residential proof.
- Certificates and mark sheets of HSC/12/Diploma/equivalent.
- A registration certificate issued by the Odisha State Nursing& Midwife /Pharmacy / Radiographers/ Laboratory Technician Council.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/SEBC Candidates.
- Latest Residential/Nativity Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Valid Physical Handicapped/Sports Certificates.
- An undertaking regarding one spouse living in case of married.
- Self Attested Copies of Specified Forms as mentioned in the Notification.
Download Khordha CDMO Office Khordha Notification & Application Form
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
65 total views, 2 views today