CCRAS Recruitment 2016
CCRAS Recruitment 2016 Notifications had been released recently in the 3rd Week of February 2016 through the Advertisement No. 04 /2015. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), New Delhi has published this Notification for the recruitment of 155 Research Officer and Statistical Officer Vacancies on Temporary Basis. Aspirants in Search of the Latest Central Government Jobs may get used of this CCRAS Notification for Research & Statistical Officer Posts. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the CCRAS Research Officer Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date at the official website. Online Registration to apply for the CCRAS Ayurveda Jobs is available from 20th February 2016 to 25th March 2016. To apply online for CCRAS Research Officer Recruitment 2016 candidates should visit the CCRAS Official website. The Official Website of CCRAS where you can get the Notification and Online Application of CCRAS New Delhi Recruitment for Research Officer & Statistical Officer is www.ccras.nic.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of CCRAS Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an Autonomous Body works under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The Head Quarters of CCRAS are located at New Delhi. It Carries out its functions and activities through its network of 30 Institutes. CCRAS releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in its various Institutes. It has recently published the Recruitment notification for 155 Research Officers and Statistical Officers. Aspirants who wish to get the job in CCRAS can apply through online for these CCRAS Research Officer & Statistical Officer Jobs on or before 25/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for CCRAS Research Officer Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification Required to apply for CCRAS Ayurveda Jobs
- For Research Officer (Ayurveda): Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/ MS) in Ayurveda.
- For Research Officer (Homoeopathy): Candidates should possess MD in Homeopathy.
- For Research Officer (Pathology): Candidates should possess M.D. in Pathology.
- For Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry): Candidates should possess M.D. in Bio-Chemistry.
- For Research Officer (Medicine): Candidates should possess M.D. in Medicine.
- For Research Officer (Pharmacognosy): Candidates should possess M.Pharm (Pharmacognosy)/ M.Pharma(Ay,)/ M.Sc (MedicinalPlant)/ Master’s degree in Botany.
- For Research Officer (Chemistry): Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ M.Pharma (Ayu. Quality Control).
- For Research Officer (Pharmacology): Candidates should possess M.D(Pharmacology)/ M. V. Sc (Pharmacology).
- For Research Officer (Publication): Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication.
- For Statistical Officer: Candidates should possess Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Bio-Statistics.
Age Limit for CCRAS Research Officer & Statistical Officer Jobs
Candidates, Age should be below 40 years as on 01/01/2016 to apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2016. Age Relaxation is applicable to the Reserved Candidates as per rules.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
Official Website: www.ccras.nic.in
CCRAS Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Research & Statistical Officer Posts.
Total Vacancies: 155 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Research Officer (Ayurveda)||101 Posts|
|2.||Research Officer (Homoeopathy)||01 Post|
|3.||Research Officer (Pathology)||22 Posts|
|4.||Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry)||10 Posts|
|5.||Research Officer (Medicine)||06 Posts|
|6.||Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)||03 Posts|
|7.||Research Officer (Chemistry)||06 Posts|
|8.||Research Officer (Pharmacology)||04 Posts|
|9.||Research Officer (Publication)||01 Post|
|10.||Statistical Officer||01 Post|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for CCRAS Ayurveda Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests conducted by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
- Written test.
Application Fee: Eligible Candidates can pay the Application Fee at any Bank Branch of SBI.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1560/- (Rs. 1500 Application Fee + Rs. 60/- Bank Charges).
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: No Fee.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20/02/2016.
- Last Date for Step-1 Registration: 20/03/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22/03/2016.
- Last Date for Step 2 & Closing of Online Registration: 25/03/2016.
CCRAS Online Application for Research Officer & Statistical Officer Jobs
Candidates interested in applying for the Research Officer and Statistical Officer Jobs in CCRAS can get the online Application at the official website www.ccras.nic.in from 20th February 2016. Online Registration is available up to 20th of Next Month i.e., 20/03/2016.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ccras.nic.in
- Click on Vacancies -> “Recruitment for the post of Research Officers and Statistical Officer”.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully and select the Application Form.
- Fill the Application with the Complete Details and submit the application form.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for CCRAS Research Officer Recruitment 2016, click on below link
Download CCRAS Recruitment Notification PDF – 155 Research & Statistical Officer Jobs
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
123 total views, 1 views today