Calcutta High Court has published a recruitment notification in 2016. Total 32 P.A./ Stenographer and Grade-C Posts have to be filled with eligible and talented candidates. Check the details like High Court Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification 2016
High Court of Calcutta has released an Official Notification on 15th April 2016 with Advertisement No:1317 – RG. Total 32 P.A./ Stenographer and Grade – C Posts are issued under this Notification. Candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs in West Bengal can use this opportunity. Applications are invited through Offline Mode Only. No Other Modes of Applications are accepted by Calcutta High Court Recruitment Board. The last date for sending the Application Forms is 6th May 2016 within 4:45 PM.
Calcutta High Court is the oldest High Court in India. It was established as the High Court of Judicature at Fort William on 1 July 1862 under the High Courts Act, 1861. High Court of Calcutta has jurisdiction over the state of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Calcutta High Court was preceded by the Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort William. The High Court building’s design is based on the Cloth Hall, Ypres, in Belgium.
Applicants who are waiting to do Court Jobs can apply to these vacancies. Candidates can get the Application Form for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 from official website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for Calcutta High Court Jobs. The last date for sending the Applications is 6th May 2016. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No of Vacancies regarding Grade – C Recruitment is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Of Calcutta Recruitment
Age Limit for Calcutta High Court Grade-C Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2016 should fulfill the age criteria as on 1st January 2016. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxations are applicable for SC/ ST Candidates up to 5 Years.
- For PWD Candidates, the upper age limit is 45 Years.
Educational Qualification for High Court of Calcutta Jobs
- Should Pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution.
- Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Category||No. Of Vacancies|
|2||Unreserved [Persons With Disabilities (hearing impairment)]||01|
|3||Unreserved (Meritorious Sportsperson)||01|
|5||Scheduled Caste (EC)||04|
|7||Scheduled Tribe (EC)||02|
|9||O.B.C. (A) (EC)||01|
Calcutta HC Recruitment Details 2016
Name of the Organization: Calcutta High Court.
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Total No. Of Posts: 32.
Name of the Posts: P.A./ Stenographer & Grade – C Posts.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Calcutta, West Bengal.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Application Fee: All the Candidates who want to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment should pay the application fee depending on their category. The fee details are given below.
- SC/ ST of West Bengal candidates: Rs 100/-
- Remaining Categories: Rs 400/-
Selection Process: Eligible Aspirants who applied for High Court Of Calcutta Jobs should undergo a test in Shorthand at the speed of 120 words per minute. The candidates selected and shortlisted by the result in the above test shall be required to undergo a further test in Shorthand, to be followed by direct transcription of the text through the aid of a Computer at the speed of 30 w.p.m.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with pay minimum Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-.
Calcutta High Court Application Form
Candidates who applied for Calcutta High Court should fill the Application form in the given format mentioned in the Official Website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. No other modes of Applications are accepted by High Court of Calcutta Board. Applications are accepted on or before 6th May 2016 within 4:45 pm. Applications which were received after this time will not be accepted. So candidates are advised to send the applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit Calcutta High Court Website whose URL is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Click On Recruitments.
- Click on the Link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download the Application Form without any mistakes.
- Send the following documents along with the application form to Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate.
- One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. Five/- affixed thereon.
- Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, knowledge in Computer, caste certificate and Identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal.
- Indian Postal Order.
- Starting Date of receiving Application Forms: 15th April 2016.
- Last Date for receipt of the Application Forms: 6th May 2016 within 4:45 pm.
Calcutta High Court Result
After the Final Selection Process, High Court Of Calcutta Recruitment Board announces the result. Candidates can check the Results from the Official website. The link for checking Calcutta High Court Results will be provided soon. For more updates visit our site regularly.
Download Calcutta High Court Steno Recruitment Notification 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
79 total views, 2 views today