BSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2016 & Test Pattern
BSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2016 is available on our wingovtjobs.com website. Candidates who are going to attend for the Bihar SSC Asst Teacher Exam 2016 will be searching for the Bihar SSC Asst Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We are providing the complete information regarding BSSC Graduate Assistant Teacher Syllabus. Aspirants who are interested in Teaching Jobs & who are waiting for Government Jobs in Bihar Recruitment notifications can apply for these posts. Applicants can check the Bihar SSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification, BSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus, BSSC Asst Teacher Previous Year Papers Pdf, which is enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates.
BSSC Recruitment 2016 for 211 Graduate Asst Teacher Posts – Apply Online
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement to fill 211 Graduate Assistant Teacher Jobs in different departments such as English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Geography, History, Sanskrit, Economics and Physical Education, etc. Aspirants who are in search of Govt Jobs can check Latest Employment News from our website. Candidates who have completed Graduation Degree/B.Ed in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible to apply for these posts. Applicants age limit should be between 21 to 37 years. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Teaching Jobs or Bihar Govt Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode on or before the last date. BSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus, Exam Pattern is given below. The last date to apply for Bihar SSC Teacher Recruitment is 17/03/2016. For more details visit the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
Details of Bihar SSC Graduate Asst Teacher Jobs – bssc.bih.nic.in
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC).
No of Posts: 211 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Official website: bssc.bih.nic.in
BSSC Graduate Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2016
The BSSC Graduate Asst Teacher Exam consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e., it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 2 papers.
- Paper-I consists of Hindi Subject & it is held in Hindi Medium.
- There will be 100 questions asked from Hindi subject.
- Paper II consists of General Knowledge subject & is held in Both English & Hindi Languages.
- There will be 150 Questions asked from different subjects.
- Duration of each paper is 2 Hours 15 Minutes.
- Each Question carries 4 Marks.
- There is a negative marking of One Mark for every wrong answer.
|I||Objective||Hindi||Hindi||100||400 Marks||2 Hrs 15 Mins|
|II||Objective||General Knowledge||Hindi/ English||50||200 Marks||2 Hrs 15 Mins|
|General Studies||50||200 Marks|
Bihar SSC Asst Teacher Hindi Syllabus – BSSC 211 Jobs
- Usage of Words.
- तत्सम एवं तदभव.
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे.
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण.
- वाक्य संशोधन.
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द etc.
Bihar SSC Teacher Syllabus for General Knowledge 2016
- Important days.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Scene.
- Current events.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- General Politics.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
BSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus for General Studies – bssc.bih.nic.in
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian History.
- Indian Polity.
- Freedom Movement.
- World Geography & Population.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
Bihar Graduate Assistant Teacher Mental Ability Syllabus 2016
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
2,325 total views, 1 views today