Check the BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus & Exam Pattern available here. Aspirants who have applied for the Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited 120 Grade-I Trainee Posts can view the BRBNMPL Previous Papers here @ www.brbnmpl.co.in.
BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus 2016
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited has released a notification recently to fill 120 Industrial Workman Grade-I Trainee Posts. Many of the Jobless candidates applied to these Bharatiya Reserve Bank Jobs released under BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016. Applicants who have applied for this recruitment will be now surfing the internet for the BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus. Along with the Syllabus we have also specified the detailed Exam Pattern. Candidates who are browsing various websites to know the Bharatiya Reserve Bank NMPL Workman Grade-I Exam Pattern have came to the right website. Here we provides the detailed information regarding the BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants can check the Latest Govt Job Updates by visiting our website www.wingovtjobs.com.
Follow the direct link given below to download BRBNMPL Grade-I Trainee Previous Papers Pdfs to prepare for the examination thoroughly. Go through the Article carefully and get a view of BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Details about BRBNMPL Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern @ brbnmpl.co.in
Name of the Organization: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited.
No. of Posts: 120 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee).
Last Date to Apply: 18/07/2016.
Job Location: Bengaluru.
Written Exam Date: 6th August 2016.
BRBNMPL Official Website: www.brbnmpl.co.in
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 Notification
Bharatiya Reserve Bank NMPL Exam Pattern for Industrial Workman Grade-I Posts
- The Selection Process for the posts will be done through Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- There will be Online (Written) Exam of Objective Type.
- The Objective Type of Written Exam will consist of Tests on Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General Knowledge.
- A Test on Printing Knowledge (Diploma in Printing Standard) will also be in the Written Examination.
- All these tests will be in Bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English.
|1.||Written Exam (Online)||Reasoning, Numerical Ability, GK|
Download BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus Pdf
Aspirants can check the Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited Grade-I Trainee Syllabus given below for Reasoning, Numerical Ability & General Knowledge Subjects. Candidates can view the BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus provided below for the guidance of the candidates. Check the Previous Papers enclosed below for your practise purpose.
Bharatiya Reserve Bank NMPL Syllabus for Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Problem Solving.
- Blood Relations.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Puzzle Test.
- Number Series.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
- Embedded figures, etc. (This section tries to test the reasoning abilities and mental aptitude of the candidate).
BRBNMPL Syllabus for Numerical Ability @ brbnmpl.co.in
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Time.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations etc.
BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Gr I Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Events.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Science.
- General Awareness.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Grade-I Trainee Exam Important Dates
|Opening of Website link for applying Online Application||June 28th, 2016 to July 18th, 2016|
|Payment of Fee in Online mode||June 28th, 2016 to July 18th 2016|
|Tentative Date of Online Written Exam||August 6th 2016|
42 total views, 1 views today