Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for filling up 56 empty posts for Assistant, Peon, Clerk, Sweeper and other various posts. Interested and capable contenders may apply offline for Bombay High Court Recruitment on or before 8th August 2016 through the official notification www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in. This notification is released in the month of 23rd June 2016, under the Advertisement No: 01/2016. Candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for BHC Recruitment. Apply Offline for the given posts released under Bombay High Court jobs. This is an excellent opportunity to the job hunters who have completed Graduation Degree, I.T.I or Credible Institute for Speed of 120 WPM. Candidates can check the notification carefully before applying for BHC Jobs.
BHC Recruitment 2016 @ hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
This notification is released under Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 to recruit 56 job hunters for various mentioned posts all over the state. BHC invites application form in prescribed format from skilled, young and talent oriented aspirants for their demanding career. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs can apply for BHC vacancies released under Bombay High Court Recruitment. Check the latest Employment News in BHC Recruitment and apply offline for the given posts. Once briefly check the notification before applying for High Court Recruitment, Bombay. Candidates can also check the other details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure and Application Process which are mentioned below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 – BHC Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|02.||Short Hand Writer||02|
BHC Assistant Recruitment 2016 – BHC Job Details
Name of the Organisation: Bombay High Court.
Advertisement No: 01/2016.
Total No. of Vacancies: 56.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Panaji (Maharashtra).
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in.
Application fee: Aspirants may pay the application fee through the Demand Draft in favor of Registrar (Administration), High Court Bombay.
- Personal Assistant: Candidate should pay Rs. 600/- for all category candidates.
- Shorthand/ Asst Librarian/ Clerk: Aspirants must pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for all category candidates.
- Peon/ Sweeper: Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- for all category candidates.
Selection Process: Bombay High Court Recruitment Board will be listing the candidates based on the performance in the Written Test followed by Screening Test, English Typing Test and Interview organized by BHC Board.
Important Dates to Apply for BHC Assistant Jobs:
- Starting date of applying: Start Now.
- Last date of applying: 08/08/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for BHC Recruitment 2016 – BHC Posts
Age Limit: Applicant must have an age minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation may also applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules of BHC.
- Clerk: candidates should complete Graduation of any recognized University in any faculty with passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination.
- Personal Asst/ Shorthand Writer: Aspirants who have the certificate of ITI or credible Institute of speed 120 WPM Shorthand & 50 WMP English typing.
- Asst Librarian: Degree with the certificate in Library & Information Science in 3 Years experience.
- Peon: 8th pass with the knowledge of Konkani.
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Short writer: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 4300/- per month.
- Asst Librarian: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Clerk: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Peon: Rs. 4440/- to Rs. 7440/- with GP Rs. 1300/- per month.
- Sweeper: Rs. 4440/- to Rs. 7440/- with GP Rs. 1300/- per month.
BHC Job Recruitment 2016 Notification Application Form – BHC Jobs
The application form for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 is available from the direct link or the official notification which is given below. Interested and capable candidates may apply for BHC Jobs on or before the last date through the official website. Download the application form and then fill. the duly filled application form should reach to the given address on or before 08/08/2016.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates must visit the official website www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for BHC job notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Paste passport size photo and all required documents along with application form.
- Send the application form to the given postal address before the mentioned date.
- Self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Self-attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate.
Bombay High Court Goa,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
70 total views, 1 views today