Download the BCCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 for 721 Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman, Overseer (Civil) Posts. Check the Bharat Coking Coal Limited Syllabus Pdf along with the Previous Year Papers @ bccl.gov.in
BCCL Overseer, Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar Syllabus Pdf
Aspirants who are appearing for the Bharat Coking Coal Limited Exam 2016 will be searching for the BCCL Syllabus. Those who are searching for the complete syllabus along with the exam pattern have come to the right place. Check the Mining Sirdar Syllabus, Junior Overman Syllabus & Overseer (Civil) Syllabus here. The BCCL Syllabus is provided below along with Previous Year Papers to start their preparation. Candidates make effective use of the Syllabus to prepare well for the exam. Aspirants prepare well & all the best. Bookmark our website to get all the Latest Employment News, Syllabus, BCCL Previous Papers, Answer Keys, BCCL Admit Cards, BCCL Results, etc.
The Bharat Coking Coal Limited has released a notification to fill various 721 Jobs. The Jobs include Overseer (Civil), Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar, etc. Applicants who are going to attend for the BCCL Exam can have a look at the BCCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided below. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 7th July 2016.
Details about BCCL Recruitment 2016, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Bharat Coking Coal Limited.
No of Posts: 721 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Overseer (Civil), Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar Posts.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
BCCL Official Website: www.bccl.gov.in
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Exam Pattern for 721 Posts
The Selection Process consists of Written Test, Original Documents Verification, Initial Medical Examination.
- Candidates will require appearing in the Written Test comprising of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions containing Two Sections.
- Part-A- General Awareness Test (25 Marks) & Part-B- Professional Aptitude Test ( 75 Marks).
- The language of the test shall be Bilingual, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Shortlisted candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for original documents verification as per available vacancies at the relevant period.
|Part-A||General Awareness Test||25 Marks|
|Part-B||Professional Aptitude Test||75 Marks|
BCCL Exam 2016 Important Dates
|1.||Submission of online application form will commence from||15/06/2016|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application||07/07/2016|
|3.||Last Date of Remittance of Application Fee/process changes in Bank (for already registered candidates only)||10/07/2016|
|4.||Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only)||10/07/2016|
|5.||Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’ and other documents after online submission||17/07/2016|
|6.||Availability of Admit cards on website||15 Days before the date of Written Test|
|7.||Date of Written Test||Will be notified on the website|
Download BCCL Syllabus Pdf – bccl.gov.in
Candidates can see the Bharat Coking Coal Limited Syllabus for the following subjects. The Syllabus is very useful for the preparation of the exam. The BCCL Syllabus contains the info about the topics mentioned in the exam pattern. Most of the candidates want to know the complete information about the syllabus according to the BCCL Recruitment 2016 Notification. For more details visit the official website www.bccl.gov.in. The Aspirants who had applied and who are going to attend for the Written exam can check the BCCL Syllabus here. We have gathered some of the topics related to BCCL Jr Overman, Mining Sirdar, Overseer Civil Posts & specified them below. Eligible candidates may follow the Syllabus to start their exam preparation. The syllabus is provided below for the following topics:
- General Awareness Test.
- Professional Aptitude Test.
BCCL General Awareness Test Syllabus
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Indian Geography.
- Sports & Games.
- Indian National Movement.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Events – National & International etc.
BCCL Professional Aptitude Test
- HCF & LCM.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- Problem On Ages.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations.
- Statistical Charts.
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Steel Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Mining Methods.
- Detection & Removal of inflammable and toxic gasses in Mines.
- Use of Blasting Cards.
- Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 related to Mining Sirdar and Shot-firers.
- Mine Gases.
- Mine Ventilation.
- Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.
- Explosives and Accessories & their use in Mines.
- Handing over & Taking over Charge.
- Dealing with Occurrence of Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines.
- Use of Equipment such asMethanometer, Anemometer, & Multi-Gas Detector, etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,681 total views, 7 views today