Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification has been released recently. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 22 posts of Agriculture Development Officer. The aspirants of Agriculture discipline who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Moreover, the candidates can check our site for the Recruitment details of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC regularly. Also, the contenders can check the official website of APPSC, www.appsc.gov.in for full particulars of the recruitment.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is recruiting 22 Agriculture Development Officers through its official notification. Application forms are available on the official website of Arunachal Pradesh PSC for the post of Agriculture Development Officer, Group-A (Entry Grade). The Selected candidate will get all the other allowances of being a Government Officer in addition to the PayScale. The applicants can get the APPSC Recruitment Details like Eligibility Criteria, Posts, Pay Scale, etc. through our blog and also the official website. Eligible candidates can view and download the Application Form from the official website www.appsc.gov.in. The last date for receipt of all application forms along with relevant copies is 28.10.2016.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Agriculture Development Officer.
No. of Posts: 22 Posts.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Job Location: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
- For General Candidates: Rs.160/-.
- For APST Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- The Applicant has to undergo Written Test for the post of Agriculture Development Officer.
- The Successful candidates of Written Test will face a Viva Voce by the Commission.
The Selected candidate for Agriculture Development Officer gets a Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in.
APPSC Agriculture Development Officer Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be not less than 18 Years of age.
- Maximum Age Limit shall not be more than 30 Years as on 28.10.2016.
The applicant must have possessed a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Science from any recognized university of India.
Important dates of APPSC Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date: 21.09.2016.
Application Receipt Last Date: 28.10.2016.
Application Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
- Deposit the applicable examination fee of in the form of Demand Draft/IPO drawn in favour of The Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh PSC, Itanagar.
- Download the Agriculture Development Officer Application Form from the official website www.appsc.gov.in.
- Fill the accurate details in the Application Form without any errors.
- Affix the Self attested Photographs wherever applicable.
- Attach the photocopies of the relevant documents mentioned in the Application Form in order.
- Also, enclose the Demand Draft of the Application Fee.
- All documents shall be self-attested or attested by the Gazzetted Officer.
- Send the envelope to the Commission through the post so as to reach the office before the closing date.
- Mention on the top of the envelope, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER” as superscription.
- The envelope also shall reach the following address.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
41 total views, 1 views today