APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern is available on our website. Candidates who are searching for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Syllabus have reached the right place. We are providing the complete details regarding APPSC Group 1 Syllabus, Exam Pattern. View the complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group I Services Previous Papers.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
APPSC Group I Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains Exam is given below clearly. Candidates can check the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Prelims, Mains Exams given below separately for Different papers. Applicants who are going to appear for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Exam can view the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus Pdf attached below and prepare well for their exam. Make effective use of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus given below. Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Previous Papers Pdf is also attached below for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants prepare well & All the Best. 🙂
APPSC Group I Recruitment 2016 – Police DSC Notification
Good news for all those aspirants who are eagerly waiting to get a Government Job in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh PSC has released a paper notification to fill 33,738 Group 1 & Group 2 jobs. Candidates who possess Degree from a recognized University or equivalent are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible aspirants who are interested in working for Police Jobs, Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply for these posts through online mode after the release of the official notification. For more details visit the official website.
Andhra Pradesh PSC – APPSC – www.apspsc.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is known as APPSC. The APPSC is an approved PSC of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh PSC looks after the development of the state through hiring talented & skilled candidates for various posts in the government. The APPSC releases different notifications every year for recruiting the aspirants. Eligible Candidates will be selected based on their merit in the exams such as Written Test, Personal Interview, etc. conducted by APPSC. Eligible aspirants who are interested in working for AP Govt Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode on or before the last date. Visit the official website of APPSC www.apspsc.gov.in for more details.
Details about APPSC Group I Exam 2016 – Police Jobs
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
No of Posts: 33,738.
Name of the Post: Group I.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Prelims
|1.||Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Q’s||150 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for Mains
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper III||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||825 Marks|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Prelims Syllabus
- General Science.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political Aspects.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Country’s Political System.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Rural Development.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 – Mains English Syllabus
- Verb tenses.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-I
- General Essay.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Social Problems.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to the State of Andhra Pradesh etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-II
- History & Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-III
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses, etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-IV
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India.
- Development and Environmental Problems.
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper-V
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation.
- Problem solving – Duly Structured.
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical.
- Questions based on the Situation etc.
Click below to view APPSC Group-I Recruitment, APPSC Group 1 Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
109 total views, 6 views today