The article updates you with APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details. Read the Complete article and Download the Syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. APPSC is recruiting the Employees for 78 Vacancies. Further, focusing on Syllabus and Exam Pattern makes your preparation more easy. Visit our site, www.wingovtjobs.com for further information regarding APPSC Recruitment Details.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2017
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2017, besides the Test Pattern are available here. Further, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued an Official Employment Notification to recruit Group – I Posts. Our Web Portal comes with the Latest Government Jobs at State Level, as well as, at the Central Level.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
|Name of the Post||APPSC Vacancies|
|No of Posts||78 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Prelims Exam Date||07-05-2017|
|Mains Exam Date||17-08-2017 to 27-08-2017|
APPSC Group – I Posts Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern tells you regarding the topics to concentrate for the Written Test. Besides, the Examination Pattern updates you with the timing, section, marks, many such other details. Moreover, the idea behind providing the Test Pattern is to make your preparation much better. Further, Download the Exam Pattern PDF from the provided links.
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern
|Objective Type||General Studies as well as Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||I||150|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2017
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2017 – Prelims
- Events of National and International importance.
- Current Affairs – International, National, besides Regional.
- Also, General Science and its applications to the day to day life and Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Geography – World, National, as well as, Andhra Pradesh.
- History of India Ancient, Medieval, Modern –socio-cultural, Economic, besides political affairs with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Also, Indian Polity and Governance; Constitutional issues, public policy formulation, and implementation, Governance Reforms, and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since Independence- the role of planning; Planning Commission, Niti Ayog, India’s economic problems such as poverty and unemployment, agrarian crisis, irrigation and water, sustainable development, inflation and balance of payments, growth with stability, as well as, growth with Social justice.
- Also, Central – State Relations, Finance Commissions, Sharing of Resources between Central and States – Decentralization
- India’s Economic Reforms –Banking, Financial, trade and social sector; New Challenges in a Globalized Context – Global competition, Financial market instabilities, FDI flows, GST, etc.,
- Environmental degradation and challenges – Sustainable Development and Environment Protection.
- Also, Disaster Management; Vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies Application of remote sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Also, Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis, Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation, etc., and Interpretation
- Besides, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2017 – Mains – General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Functional Grammar
- Also, Vocabulary Usage
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper I – General Essay
- SECTION-I – Crisis Management, Social, Economic and Health Problems, Analysis and solutions, Conflict Resolution, Decision Making, as well as, Ecological intelligence.
- Also, SECTION-II –Current events, policies, schemes and programs of National and International importance.
- SECTION-III –Current events, policies, besides schemes and programs of the State of Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper II
History & Cultural Heritage of India – Section I
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Also, Pallavas of Kanchi, Chalukyas of Badami and Cholas of Tanjore.
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements
- Besides, Indian Nationalism.
Social-Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh – Section II
- Ancient Andhra as well as Medieval Andhra
- Modern Andhra
- Nationalist Movement in Andhra and Role of Andhra Leaders
- Also, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
Overview of the Indian Constitution – Section III
- The Indian Constitution
- Structure and functions of Union Government
- Also, Central – State relations between the Indian Union and States
- Amendment Process to the Constitution
- Party Systems
- Besides, Social Movements and Welfare Mechanisms
APPSC Mains Group 1 Syllabus for Paper III
Planning in India and Indian Economy – Section I
- National income and other macroeconomic aggregates in India.
- Also, Indian Economic Planning.
- Poverty as well as Unemployment in India.
- Monetary Policy.
- Besides, India’s Economic Problems
Land Reforms & Social Changes in Andhra Pradesh After Independence – Section II
- Genesis of Land Reforms.
- The Structure of the Andhra Pradesh Economy.
- Also, Demographic Features and Social Backwardness.
- State Finances and Budgetary Policies.
- Besides, Five Year Plans of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Economy, Present Status its Strengths and Weakness – Section III
- Growth and structure of industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- Agricultural growth in Andhra Pradesh.
- Regional disparities in income, industrial output, irrigation, besides health and education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Agricultural credit in Andhra Pradesh
- Also, Growth Corridors
- Mission oriented Development Strategy.
APPSC Group I Syllabus for Paper IV
Role and Impact of Science And Technology in the Development of India – Section I
- Science and Technology
- Also, Nation Policies of Science and Technology
- Space Program in India, its Applications with Reference to industrial, besides Agricultural and other rural development activities
- Energy Resources.
- Besides, Current Science & Technology Developments in India.
Biological Resources, Human Welfare And Modern Trends in Life Science – Section II
- Biological Resources
- Also, Plants and Animal Resources
- Human diseases-microbial infections
- Introduction to Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Besides, Vaccines.
Ecology, Natural Resources, And Environmental Issues – Section III
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity
- Also, Natural Resources
- Environmental pollution and Solid waste management
- Global Environmental issues and role of information Technology
- Besides, Environmental legislation.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus for Paper V
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form as well as Graphical etc.
- Logical Reasoning
- Time and Work
- Also, Speed -Time – Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Logical reasoning problems like Calendar and Clock Problems, Blood Relationship, besides Seating arrangement etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system
- Also, Number Sequences
- Permutations and Combinations
- Series, Averages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Besides, Profit, loss and discount problems etc.,
- Coding and Decoding problems: coding using Ciphers and non-ciphers.
- Problem Solving using Venn Diagrams
- Besides, Passage Analysis.
|Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp. Save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries on +91-7842332266|
101 total views, 2 views today