The article updates you with APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details. Read the Complete article and Download the Syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. APPSC is recruiting the Employees for 279 Vacancies. Further, focusing on Syllabus and Exam Pattern makes your preparation more easy. Visit our site, www.wingovtjobs.com for further information regarding APPSC Recruitment Details.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2017
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2017, besides the Test Pattern are available here. Further, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued an Official Employment Notification to recruit Surveyor, Deputy Surveyor, Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Posts. Our Web Portal comes with the Latest Government Jobs at State Level, as well as, at the Central Level.
APPSC Recruitment Details – Overview
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Surveyor, Deputy Surveyors, besides Assistant Architectural Draughtsman|
|Number of Vacancies||279|
|Starting Date to Apply||23-12-2016|
|Exam Centers||Vijayawada or Guntur|
APPSC Surveyor Posts Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern tells you regarding the topics to concentrate for the Written Test. Besides, the Examination Pattern updates you with the timing, section, marks, many such other details. Moreover, the idea behind providing the Test Pattern is to make your preparation much better. Further, Download the Exam Pattern PDF from the provided links.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies as well as Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||II||Technical Subjects||150||150||150 Min|
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2017
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus – Paper 1
General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national as well as, regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Besides, Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Also, Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Also, Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, as well as, legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Also, Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications to financial resources of state government.
- Also, Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Besides, AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Asst Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus – Paper 2
- Importance of Lettering as well as Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, besides Polygon, etc.,)
- Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, as well as, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Also, Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Also, Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, as well as, Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Also, Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, besides Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Also, Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
|Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp. Save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries on +91-7842332266|
141 total views, 6 views today