AP VRO VRA Syllabus 2016 is now available on our job portal for free download. AP Revenue Department has released the recruitment notification for 958 vacancies of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA). AP government has provided the golden chance for the candidates those complete their Intermediate or SSC. Interested aspirants can apply for this AP VRO, VRA posts before the last date. After applying for any job, contenders usually start searching for related data to AP written test in different sources. Now it becomes very easy to get all such kind of data from our site i,e. www.wingovtjobs.com
AP VRO VRA Syllabus 2016
In this article, we are providing the AP PSC VRO, VRA information which will be helpful for the applied aspirants. Here we are providing AP Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue Administration Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Applied candidates can refer before going to the exam. The information which we provided in this article will be helpful a lot for the candidates before going to the exam. For more information about Andhra Pradesh, VRO VRA recruitment refers www.appsc.gov.in. Revenue Divisions are the administrative divisions in districts of Indian states. These categories are sub-divided into mandals. The mandals are again divided into villages and hamlets.
AP Village Revenue Officer Test Pattern 2016
In this section, applicants can get the information about the AP PSC VRO, VRA exam pattern in detail. All Contenders who are intended to be a part of AP Revenue Department should follow the given exam pattern. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test.
- General Studies: 60 Marks.
- For Arithmetical Skills Questions: 30 Marks.
- For Logical Skill questions: 10 Marks.
- The Written exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)(Objective type).
- In the AP written test, there will be total 100 Marks in the AP VRO, VRA exam.
- Each Question will carry 01 Marks and No Negative marking.
- AP VRO Question Paper will be in the Telugu Language.
Andhra Pradesh VRO Recruitment Details – Overview
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department.
Name of the Posts: VRO,VRA Posts.
No of Vacancies: 958 Posts.
Mode Of Apply: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
KSP Official website: www.apspsc.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Syllabus
AP Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2016 – Arithmetic
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
AP Village Revenue Administration Syllabus 2016 – Logical Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analysing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Andhra Pradesh VRA VRO Syllabus – General Studies
- Scientific developments.
- Nonrenewable energy sources.
- Environment problems.
- Scientific facts.
- Sports – current affairs.
- Mineral sources.
- Rivers and river projects.
- Geography of India.
- Sree Narayana Guru.
- Kerala renaissance and leaders like Ayyankali.
- Economic and industrial achievements.
- Historical and Geographical importance.
Download AP VRO VRA Syllabus
28 total views, 1 views today