AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently. Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department has issued an employment advt for 958 Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue Assistant vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can utilize this opportunity as soon as Possible. Eligible applicants can apply for Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 through Online. The Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Online applications Submission information will update soon. For more notifications, Syllabus, and Previous Papers Updates of Latest Govt Jobs refer our website regularly.
AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service is shortly known as Andhra Pradesh PSC is a reputed organization. And APPSC is a great organizing various employment assessments to appoint Civil Service officers for AP Government Departments. Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department recently released Group III Recruitment notification.From Our site applicants can know the information about the latest government jobs in India. We will provide the complete information about the State government jobs and Central Government jobs.
Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 | Overview
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department.
Name of the Posts: Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue Assistant Posts.
No of Vacancies: 958 Posts.
Mode Of Apply: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
KSP Official website: www.appsc.gov.in
Application Fee for Andhra Pradesh VRO, VRA Recruitment 2016
Candidates may pay the exam fee as follows for the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment 2016.
- For Village Revenue Officer applicants have to pay Rs:300/-.
- For Village Revenue Assistant Post candidates have to pay Rs:100/-.
Selection Process forAP VRO, VRA Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who applied for Village Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the performance in the:
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates of Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date for Andhra Pradesh VRO, VRA Jobs Online Application: Updated soon.
- Last date for AP VRO, VRA Jobs Online Application: Updated soon.
Eligibility Conditions for AP Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2016
Interested applicants who are ready to apply for AP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 must check the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka Police Notification 2016 -2017
Candidates those who are intended in applying for the Ap Revenue Department vacancies have to complete their Intermediate from the recognized board or university.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Online Application Process for Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016
- Visit AP Revenue Department official site, i.e., www.appsc.gov.in
- Read the AP Recruitment Advt and click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the AP Application form with required details of the Candidate.
- Pay the AP VRO, VRA Examination fee as per the classification.
- Then click on the submit button to submit the AP Application form.
- Also, save and take a printout of the AP form for future use.
84 total views, 1 views today