AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details are available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2016. Moreover, APPSC is inviting the applications for the Asst Commercial Tax Officer Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus is mentioned in this article. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts indeed. Besides, Various Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the APPSC Recruitment 2016 Details.
APPSC 2016 Recruitment Details
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC ACTO Posts Exam Pattern
In this section, we have shared the Exam Pattern of ACTO Posts. Candidates can have an idea about what to prepare for the exam thoroughly. Following is the Exam Pattern of APPSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants must refer the Asst Commercial Tax Officer Posts Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern to Prepare accordingly.
|Paper – I General Studies as well as Mental Ability||150 Each|
|Paper – II Social History of Andhra Pradesh, i.e., the history of various social as well as Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh|
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
|Paper – III Planning in India as well as Indian Economy Contemporary problems, Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.||150|
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
APPSC ACTO Syllabus for General Studies
- Policies of Andhra Pradesh State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography as well as Geography of AP State.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability, besides Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention as well as Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- Also, History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, as well as, Literature of Andhra Pradesh.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, besides Inclusive Policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Besides, Basic English from 10th Standard.
AP Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Also, Series
- Blood Relations
- Also, Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Also, Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking, as well as, Time Sequence Test
- Besides, Eligibility Test.
Planning in Indian & Indian Economy Syllabus
- Planning in Indian Economy – Socioeconomic objectives as well as outlays of 5-year plans.
- Broad fiscal, monetary, industrial trade and agricultural policies, objectives, constraints as well as effects.
- Geographic size.
- Also, Money banking and public finances.
- Meaning and measurements of growth.
- Population, Productivity, Trade and Aid, besides Growth Strategies.
General Overview of Indian Constitution
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution – Preamble, Fundamental Duties as well as Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship.
- Also, Distinctive features of Indian Federation – Distribution of Legislative Powers between the Union and the State; Relative roles of Legislature, Executive, and Judiciary.
- Community Development Experiment – 3 tier model of Panchayat Raj – 73rd and 74th amendments as well as their implementation.
- Welfare Mechanism in India: Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes, as well as, Minorities;
- Reservations for SC, ST and Backward Classes; Prevention of SC and ST Atrocities Act;
- Also, National and State SC and ST Commission; Women’s Commission; National and States Minorities Commission and Human Rights Commission.
- Besides, Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures.
Click the below link for further information regarding APPSC Various Posts Syllabus
72 total views, 2 views today