AMD Recruitment 2016
AMD Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently in the month of January. Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research, Hyderabad published this notification under advertisement no. AMD-1/2016 to fill 146 vacancies. AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 Notification is released for Technical Officer, Work Assistant, Upper Division Clerk and Other Posts. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these AMD Jobs released under AMD Technician Recruitment 2016. By checking the Eligibility, Interested Candidates can apply for Atomic Energy Jobs through Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can get AMD Online Applications from 30th January 2016 to 22th February 2016. Candidates who are searching for DAE Jobs for may utilize this AMD Recruitment 2016. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy details, etc. of AMD UDC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research is shortly Known as AMD. The Primary aim fo AMD is to identify & evaluate uranium resources that are required for the successful implementation of Atomic Energy program in our country. The Headquarters of Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research is in Hyderabad, Telangana. AMD is located at Seven places across India. Every year Atomic Minerals Directorate of India releases notifications for recruiting skillful and talented candidates. This year DAE announced recruitment notification for Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Work Assistant and Other Posts released under AMD DAE Recruitment 2016.
Applicants who are Interested in DAE Jobs may apply for this Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2016 through Online. Submit the Online Application form on or before the Last Date. Candidates can also check Latest Government Jobs in our website. Applicants can Check AMD Technician Recruitment Notification that is available on official website. You can Apply online by visiting the official link www.amd.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for careers in Atomic Energy can grab this opportunity through AMD UDC Recruitment 2016.
Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 146 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technical Officer-C (Physics)||02 Posts|
|2.||Technical Officer-C (Computer Science)||01 Post|
|3.||Technical Officer-C (Drilling)||04 Posts|
|4.||Technical Officer-C (Civil)||01 Post|
|5.||Technical Officer-C (Chemistry)||04 Posts|
|6.||Scientific Assistant-B (Drilling)||03 Posts|
|7.||Scientific Assistant-B (Survey)||07 Posts|
|8.||Scientific Assistant-B (Electrical)||02 Posts|
|10.||Technician-B (Drilling/ Diesel/ Auto Mech.)||19 Posts|
|11.||Technician-B (Book Binder)||01 Post|
|12.||Technician-B (Printer)||01 Post|
|13.||Technician-B (Carpenter)||01 Post|
|14.||Technician-B (Plumber)||01 Post|
|15.||Technician-B (Electrician)||07 Posts|
|16.||Technician-B (Photography)||01 Post|
|17.||Technician-B (Data Entry)||03 Posts|
|18.||Technician-B (Chemistry)||03 Posts|
|19.||Stenographer Grade-II||02 Posts|
|20.||Stenographer Grade-III||08 Posts|
|21.||Upper Division Clerk||17 Posts|
|22.||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||25 Posts|
|23.||Work Assistant-A||26 Posts|
|24.||Security Guard||04 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for AMD DAE Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for AMD Technician Recruitment
- For Technician-B, Work Assistant-A, Stenographer, Driver: Candidates should pass SSC/ 10th examination with 60% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects & experience in the relevant fields.
- For Upper Division Clerk: Aspirants should possess Degree in Arts, Science/ Commerce from any recognized University/ Board with knowledge of Computer Data Processing.
- For Technical Officer-C: Candidates should complete M.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant field with minimum 60% marks.
- For Scientific Assistant-B: Aspirants should pass Diploma in the Consistent stream from any recognized Institute 60% marks.
Age Limit for AMD UDC Recruitment
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of Government.
- For 10 to 18 posts, Maximum age: 25 years.
- For 1 to 5, 9, 19 to 24 posts, Maximum age: 27 years.
- For 6, 7 & 8 posts, Maximum age: 30 years.
AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 Details – DAE Jobs
Name of the Organization: Department of Atomic Energy.
Official Website: www.amd.gov.in.
Total Vacancies: 146 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Written Examination.
- Trade test(Technical Officer & Driver).
- Stenography Test(Stenographer).
Application Fee: The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for AMD Jobs released under AMD Recruitment 2016 is as follows.
- For Technical Officer: Rs. 250/-.
- For Scientific Asst, Draughtsman and Stenographer: Rs. 150/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates: Nil.
- Starting date of filling the Online Application: 30/01/2016.
- Last Date to submit the Online Application form: 22/02/2016.
- For 1 to 5 posts: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- Plus Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay.
- For 6 to 9, 19 Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Plus Rs. 4,200/- Grade Pay.
- For 10 to 18, 20, 21 Posts: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Plus Rs. 2,000/- Grade Pay.
- For 22 post: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Plus Rs. 1,900/- Grade Pay.
- For 23, 24 posts: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Plus Rs. 1,800/- Grade Pay.
AMD Online Application – www.amd.gov.in
The AMB Online Application form for Various DAE Jobs released under AMD Recruitment 2016. Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research Recruitment, the Notification is available on our site attached below. Candidates who are searching for AMD Jobs can apply for this AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016. Follow the below process for applying online.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online read carefully the official notification.
- Go to the official site for Online form for AMD.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature according to the guidelines.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
- The AMD application form will be closed on 22/02/2016.
- Make a print of the application form for future use.
Click on the AMD Online Application link below
AMD UDC, Technician Syllabus
The AMD UDC Syllabus is available on our website. Candidates who are applying for AMD Recruitment can check the AMD Syllabus. We are providing AMD DAE Syllabus link below. Aspirants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the AMD Hyderabad Recruitment Syllabus. By clicking on the below link aspirants can download Atomic Minerals Directorate Recruitment 2016 Syllabus.
Download AMD Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 146 Posts
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
131 total views, 2 views today