Check the Ambedkar University Delhi Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern for Assistant, Junior Executive, Jr Engineer Posts. View AUD Recruitment 2016 details, Previous Papers Pdf from the direct link enclosed below @ aud.ac.in.
AUD Assistant, Junior Engineer, Executive Syllabus 2016
Candidates who are browsing the internet for Ambedkar University Delhi Syllabus have come to the right website. Here we are providing the detailed & original AUD Asst, Jr Executive & Engineer Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Aspirants can visit our website wingovtjobs.com to get all the Latest Syllabus Updates regarding all the Latest & Upcoming Employment News. Check the AUD Pattern to start your preparation for the exam. We have clearly tabulated the details such as Exam Type, Subjects, No of Questions, Marks, etc. Aspirants prepare well with the help of mentioned Ambedkar University Delhi Syllabus Pdf on this web page.
Details about Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Ambedkar University Delhi has released a recruitment 2016 Notification to fill 25 Assistant, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer Posts. Applicants can check the official notification for various details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc. Eligible & Interested candidates who are looking to work for Delhi Govt Jobs can apply for the AUD Recruitment 2016 before the last date i.e. 11th July 2016. Visit the official website www.aud.ac.in for more details.
Name of the Organization: Ambedkar University Delhi.
No of Posts: 25 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer Posts.
Job Location: Delhi.
Last Date to Apply: 11th July 2016.
Official Website: www.aud.ac.in
Ambedkar University Delhi Exam Pattern for 25 Various Posts
- Selection to the above posts will be made on the basis of cumulative scores obtained by the candidates in the Written Test (Objective Type), a Descriptive Test and the Interview.
- The Objective Type Written Test will consist of 100 Questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 Marks and One Mark will be deducted for every Wrong Answer.
- The Objective Type Written Test will assess the aptitude of the candidate in English Comprehension, Numerical Ability and familiarity with university (office) rules and procedures and/or the Technical Knowledge of the subject concerned.
- Candidates who qualified in the objective type written test will be invited for the Descriptive Test and Interview.
- Check the Ambedkar University Delhi Syllabus from below.
|S.No||Exam Type||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Written Test||100||400 Marks|
Ambedkar University Delhi Syllabus Pdf
Candidates can check the Ambedkar University Delhi Assistant, Jr Executive, Engineer Syllabus for the following subjects:
- English Comprehension.
- Numerical Ability.
- Technical Knowledge (Electrical).
Ambedkar University Delhi Syllabus for English Comprehension
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Ambedkar University Numerical Ability Syllabus @ aud.ac.in
- Number Systems.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple & Compound Interest etc
aud.ac.in @ Technical Knowledge (Electrical) Syllabus
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Basic Electronics etc.
AUD Solved Papers @ www.aud.ac.in
Candidates can check the Ambedkar University Delhi Previous Papers from the direct link provided below. Follow the steps given below to download the AUD Old Question Papers.
- Click on the link given below as Previous Papers.
- View the article thoroughly.
- Download the Pdfs attached & Save them for your preparation purpose.
Ambedkar University Delhi Previous Papers
49 total views, 1 views today