Check the Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 from our website wingovtjobs.com. Download the Allahabad High Court Judicial Service 2016 Syllabus Pdf along with the Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Pdf.
Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Syllabus 2016
Candidates who have applied & who are going to apply for the 72 Judicial Service Posts will be searching for the Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern. We are providing the High Court Allahabad Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for the guidance of aspirants. Aspirants can check the official website allahabadhighcourt.in to get Allahabad Higher Judicial Services Syllabus & Test Pattern. View the Allahabad HC Judicial Service Previous Papers Pdf given in our wingovtjobs.com website and prepare for the Important Topics with thorough preparation. The Judicial Services 2016 Material & Old Question Papers are accessible on our website, and you can view the direct link given below to download them.
Allahabad HC Higher Judicial Service 2016 Exam Pattern @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
A Preliminary Examination (objective type) will be held on 31st July 2016 at Allahabad and only those candidates shall be called to appear in the Main Written Examination who secure 45% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination. Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Syllabus is specified on this web page for the guidance of the applicants.
The examination for U.P. Higher Judicial Service will include the following subjects:
- The exam consists of 6 Papers.
|1.||General Knowledge||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|2.||Language||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|3.||Law-I (Substantive Law)||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|4.||Law II (Procedure and evidence)||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|5.||Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|6.||Interview||200 Marks||25-30 Mins|
Details about Allahabad High Court Judicial Service Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Allahabad High Court.
No of Posts: 72 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Higher Judicial Services.
Job Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Last Date to apply: 18th June 2016.
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Download High Court Allahabad Judicial Service Syllabus Pdf
Allahabad High Court Judicial Service 2016 Syllabus is provided here clearly. Aspirants who are looking for UP Govt Jobs can check the notification available in our website & can apply on or before the last date.
- On-Line Submission of Application Form Starting Date: 19th May 2016.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18th June 2016.
- Online Submitted Application can be downloaded/printed up to 23rd June 2016.
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 31st July 2016.
Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Syllabus for General Knowledge @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
The Paper will include questions based on topics relating to
- History of India.
- Indian Culture.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Current National Issues & Topics of Social Relevance.
- Indian Economy.
- India and the World.
- International Affairs.
- Institutions and development in the field of Science & Technology.
- Communication and Space.
Higher Judicial Services Language Syllabus
- Essay to be written in English – 30 marks.
- English Précis writing – 30 marks.
- Translation of passage from Hindi to English – 20 marks.
- Translation of passage from English to Hindi – 20 marks.
Law-I (Substantive Law) Syllabus
There will be questions of 50 Marks in relation to Constitutional Law alone.
- The Law of Contracts.
- The Law of Partnership.
- The Law concerning easements and torts.
- The Law relating to the transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable thereto, the Principle of equity with special reference to the law of Trust & Specific Relief.
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law and Constitutional Law.
Law II (Procedure and evidence) Syllabus
- The Laws of evidence.
- The methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses.
- The Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading.
- The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters such as the framing of charges and issues,
- The writing of judgement of session trials, appeals, revision and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws) Syllabus
The Answers to the questions of Local Laws will be compulsory. Questions pertaining to penal Laws will be of 50 Marks whereas that of Revenue & Local Laws will be of 150 Marks.
- The Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent, and Eviction) Act 1972.
- U.P. Municipalities Act.
- U.P. Panchayatraj Act.
- U.P. Consolidation and Holdings Act.
- U.P. Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973, together with Rules framed under the aforesaid Acts.
Clarification—The candidates will have a choice to answer General Knowledge and Law Papers either in Hindi or in English.
The interview will be conducted for 200 Marks. The candidates securing minimum aggregate 45% Marks in the written examination will be called to appear for the Interview. The duration of the interview will be around 25-30 Minutes for each candidate.
183 total views, 8 views today