Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has issued an official recruitment notification for 30 Vacancies of Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Posts. AASL Jobs is the best opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Central Government Jobs in India. Eligible Candidates can apply for Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode. Candidates who are willing to applying can submit AASL Online Application Form by on or before 23rd December 2016. Contenders who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs Updates can follow this blog www.wingovtjobs regularly.
Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has decided to fill Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Posts. Interested Aspirants can visit the AASL Official Website www.airindia.in for more information regarding Air India Recruitment Notification 2017. Details regarding Air India Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. are given below for a clear idea.
Air India Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Posts.
No of Vacancies – 30 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Available Vacancies|
Air India Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL).
Post Name: Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher
No of Posts: 30 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Application Fee: Candidates should refer Air India Offical Notification for Application fee details.
Mode of Selection: Airline Allied Services Organization will select applicants based on their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Technical Knowledge Test
- Skill Test
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Salary Details: Finalized Candidates of the Air India Recruitment 2017 should get the below-consolidated pay scale as per month.
- For Technical Assistant Post: Rs. 18000/-.
- For Flight Dispatcher Post: Rs. 49,255/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2017
Before applying for the Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 applicants should check below required eligibility criteria.
- Technical Assistant Post – Air India will be looking for the applicants who have done AME Diploma from DGCA approved Institute.
- Flight Dispatcher Post – Applicants, should have passed 12th or an equivalent from a reputed Board with relevant experience.
Candidate who is applying should attain below age limit as on 15.11.2016
- Technical Assistant Post: Maximum Age of 30 Years.
- Flight Dispatcher Post: Maximum Age of 40 Years.
Category Wise Age Relaxation Details
- SC / ST Candidates – 5 Years.
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years.
Important Dates for Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Air India Online Application Form Starts From – 29th November 2016.
- Closing Date for Submitting Air India Online Application Form – 23rd December 2016.
How to Apply for Air India Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Jobs 2017
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Click on the Home Page – >Click Careers Tab.
- Select Recruitment of Air India Recruitment 2017.
- Click on – > Click here to Apply Offline.
- Fill the Application with all the appropriate details.
- Submit the offline Application and take the printout of the Application for future use.
The Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Lufthansa Hangar Building, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Download Air India Recruitment 2017 Official Notification PDF
Click Here to Download Notification
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
86 total views, 1 views today