Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016 notification issued. Applicants those who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Here we are providing complete information related to the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016. Air India Engineering Services Ltd has decided to recruit the candidates for the 300 posts Cabin Crew Trainee. Interested and eligible contenders can apply for the AICL post before the 08/11/2016.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India and the third-largest airline in India in terms of passengers carried, after IndiGoand Jet Airways. It is owned by Air India Limited, a Government of India enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 85 domestic and international destinations. AICL headquartered are in New Delhi. Air India main hub is located in tIndira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and a secondary hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. Air India became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
Air India Trainee Vacancy Details
Applicants those who are interested in applying for the Air India Service Limited can check the vacancy details from here.
Name of The Post: Cabin Crew Trainee Vacancy.
Number of Vacancies: 300 posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details
- Female: 225 posts.
- Male: 75 Posts.
Air India Service Limited Recruitment Details
Organisation Name: Air India Engineering Services Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 300 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Cabin Crew Trainee Posts.
Official Website: www.airindia.com
Job Location: Southern Region, India.
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Application Fee for AICL Trainee Recruitment 2016
Candidates can refer the Air India Limited Cabin Crew recruitment notification Pdf for precise information regarding Application fee.
Selection Process for Air India Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are ready to apply for the Ait India Trainee recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- The height of the female candidate should be minimum 160 cms.
- The male contenders should be minimum 172 cms.
- GD & PTA.
- Written Test.
Important Dates of Air India Trainee Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date To Apply Online for AICL: 18/10/2016.
- Last Date To Apply Online for Air India Trainee: 08/11/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for AICL Canin Crew Trainee Recruitment 2016
Aspirants those who are intended in applying for AICL Recruitment 2016 should check the Educational Qualification & Age Limit Details.
Educational Qualification for AICL Trainee Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are ready to apply for the post have to complete their 12th standard with three years diploma in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit for AICL Trainee Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years.
Pay Scale for Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2016
- Refer Air India Cabin Crew Trainee notification to know more information about the pay scale.
Online Application Process for Air India Ltd Recruitment 2016
- Visit Delhi SSSB website www.airindia.com
- Check the Air India Trainee Recruitment Advt Pdf.
- Read the complete Air India Limited Advt carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply Online for Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 Link.
- Fill the particulars in the mandatory fields of the AICL application form.
- Upload the scanned documents of the applicant in a given format.
- Submit the Cabin Crew Trainee application form.
- Download & Print the AICL Trainee application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
58 total views, 1 views today