All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has issued a public notification through Adv.No.F.01/2017-Acad.I. According to the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 has to recruit the 207 Vacancies of Junior Resident Posts. This is a right time for the Job Hunters who are qualified and has appropriate work experience for the concerned posts. AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 is an excellent opportunity for the Contenders who are searching for the Latest newly upcoming Government Jobs in New Delhi. All the Contestants who are interested in AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 can apply through Online mode. Candidates can visit our blog www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Employment News 2016.
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017
It is an autonomous public medical college of higher education undertaken by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Now All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has decided to recruit applicants to fill Various Junior Resident Posts in different specialties. Desirous and Eligible Aspirants can send their Applications through official website www.aiims.ac.in on or before the last date,i.e., 10th December 2016. The more details about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process,etc., are given below.
AIIMS Delhi Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Junior Resident Posts.
No of Vacancies – 207 Posts.
Post Wise Job Vacancy Details
- Blood Bank: 01
- Blood Bank (CNC): 03
- The Blood Bank (Trauma Centre): 02
- Cardia Cardiology: 01
- Cardiology: 01
- Rheumatology: 02
- Community Medicine: 04
- CTVS: 01
- Dermatology & Venereology: 01
- EHS: 03
- Emergency Medicine: 95
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): 10
- Geriatric Medicine: 02
- Lab Medicine: 02
- Lab Medicine (Trauma Centre): 02
- Nephrology: 03
- Neurology: 01
- Neuro Surgery (Trauma Centre): 05
- Neuro Radiology: 02
- Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre): 04
- Pediatrics (Casualty): 05
- Psychiatry: 06
- Radiology (Trauma Centre): 03
- Radio Therapy: 06
- Surgery (Trauma Centre): 31
- Dental Surgery + CDER: 08
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment Notification 2017
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Post Name: Junior Resident.
No of Posts: 207 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.aiims.ac.in
- For General / OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-.
- For ST/SC/ OH Candidates – Rs 100/-.
Mode of Selection – Candidates, will be selected based on performance interview conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Pay Scale – Selected candidates for the AIIMS Junior Resident will receive basic pay scale of Rs 15600 – Rs 5400/-.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Junior Resident Jobs 2017
Aspirants who are applying for AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 should match below given eligibility criteria such as education qualification and age limit.
AIIMS Delhi is looking for candidates who have done MBBS/ BDS or equivalent degree by MCI/ DCI with relevant experience.
Applying Candidates should attain Age Limit as per the Govt norms.
Important Dates for AIIMS Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date To Apply Online Application: Available Now.
- Last Date to submit the Online Application Form: 10th December 2016.
- AIIMS Counselling will be held on 27/12/2016 at 9 AM
Procedure for Applying AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Jobs 2017
- Go to the official website www.aiims.ac.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Select the desired post and then Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form and submit the form.
- After, take a printout copy of the application for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
139 total views, 1 views today