AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment2016
AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification had issued recently by Air India Charters Ltd. in the month of March 2016. AICL Recruitment Board had been released this notification to fill 100 vacancies of Attendant posts. Here a good news for the Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Air India. If You have the goal to attain a Central Government Job, this notification is helpful for you. Enthusiastic and Interested candidates can apply for these Airline Attendant Jobs under AICL in Kozhikode/ Mangalore/ Kochi/ Thiruvananthapuram/Any other on a fixed term contract period of 3 years.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Air India Jobs on or before the Last date through online mode. Online registration for AICL Airline Attendant Jobs is available from 1/03/2016 to 21/03/2016. Online Application for AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment can be found on our site. For detailed information about Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 you can refer www.airindiaexpress.in. Here we are providing the full details about AICL Job vacancy 2016. You can check more details regarding AICL Recruitment 2016 such as Age limit, Post Details, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. here.
AICL Airline Attendant Notification
Air India Express is the India’s first international airline that offers great value for money and efficient service. The Mission of Air India is to provide convenient connectivity for the short routes at the most affordable prices to passengers. The Recruitment Board of Air India Express takes care of the selection of eligible professionals for the available vacancies in AICL Attendants. On its Recruitment Process, AICL has recently published the Recruitment notification to fill 100 Airline Attendant vacancies. Aspirants interested in Airline jobs can use this Air India Recruitment Notification. Last Date to apply online for the AICL Recruitment 2016 is 21/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Attendant Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for AICL Attendant Recruitment
- Candidate should pass 10+2 exam from any recognized Board or University.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Applicants should be fluent in English, Hindi, and one or more Indian languages.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who were proficient in Malayalam.
- Male: 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ).
- Female: 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” ).
Age Limit for Airline Attendant Recruitment
Candidates applying for the Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age Limits as on 01/01/2016.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
Age relaxations are admissible up to 5 years for SC/ ST categories and three years for OBC Categories as per the rules of the Air India Express.
AICL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Air India Express.
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
AICL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Airline Attendant posts.
Total Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Contract Period: 3 years.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Category||No of Vacancies|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who are willing to apply for these AICL Airline Attendant vacancies will be selected based on the following process.
- Group Dynamics test.
- Personality Assessment.
- Personal Interview.
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment references.
- A stipend of Rs.10,000/-. Will be given to the candidate during Training period.
- Salary of Rs.31,880/-. Will be given to the Candidate after Training Period.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1st March 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st of March, 2016.
AICL Airline Attendants Online Application
AICL Attendant Application form under Air India Express Recruitment 2016 is available on our site. Candidates can check more information related to Air India Express Attendants on official website www.airindiaexpress.in. Online Registration link will be activated from 01/03/2016 to 21/03/2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Visit Air India Express official website www.airindiaexpress.in
- Select Careers Tab on the top of the page.
- Select Recruitment of Cabin Crew Advertisement.
- Read the notification thoroughly before applying online.
- Select Apply Online tab.
- Fill the form with relevant details without mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph.
- Make fee payment through Demand Draft payable at Mumbai.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 click on below link.
Download Air India Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
142 total views, 1 views today