Download the AFMC Tradesman Syllabus & Exam Pattern for 25 Tradesman Mate, LDC, Safaiwala, Watchman, Lab Attendant, Barber, Painter, Scientific Assistant & other Group C Civilian Posts. View the Previous Papers from the direct link attached below.
AFMC Tradesman Syllabus 2016 @ afmc.nic.in
Check the Armed Forces Medical College Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Various 25 Posts. Applicants who are searching for the AFMC Syllabus & Exam Pattern have come to the right website. Here we are providing the complete info regarding Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment, Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Material, etc. Candidates who have applied for the exam or going to apply for the exam can check the general syllabus provided on this page. We have specified the general & expected syllabus here for the guidance of the candidates. Candidates who are interested in working for Maharashtra Govt Jobs can check the notification details given below. Applications are invited from the eligible Citizens of India for the Gp ‘C’ Civilian in AFMC, Pune. For all the posts the age limit is 18-27 Years. Candidates can check the official notification for more details regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Important Dates, etc. The last date to apply for Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment 2016 is 17th June 2016. The Various posts include Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Jr Scientific Assistant, Painter & Decorator, Lab Attendant, Watchman, Barber, Tradesman Mate, Safaiwala, etc. AFMC Tradesman Syllabus is clearly mentioned here. For more details visit @ afmc.nic.in
Details about Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment, Syllabus, Pattern
Name of the Organization: Armed Forces Medical College.
No of Posts: 25 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Last Date to Apply: 17th June 2016.
AFMC Official Website: afmc.nic.in
AFMC Exam Pattern for 25 LDC, Safaiwala & Other Posts
- The Selection Procedure consists of Written Test, Practical/Trade Test.
- The Question Papers for the written test will be Objective Type and will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The Syllabus for the written exam will be based on the minimum educational qualification prescribed for each post.
Download Armed Forces Tradesman Mate Syllabus Pdf @ afmc.nic.in
Check the General Syllabus provided below for AFMC Tradesman Syllabus. The General Syllabus is given below for the following subjects.
- General Intelligence.
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
AFMC Tradesman Mate Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Semantic Series.
- Semantic Classification.
- Figural Analogy.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Figural Classification.
- Figural Series.
- Number Series.
- Coding and decoding.
- Problem Solving of 12th Standard.
- Word Building.
- Drawing inferences.
- Numerical operations.
- Symbolic operations.
- Space Orientation.
- Venn Diagram.
- Address matching.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Figural Pattern-folding & completion.
- Small & Capital Letters/Number-coding, decoding & Classification.
- Data and City matching.
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Embedded figures.
- Critical Thinking.
- Social Intelligence.
- Other sub-topics, if any
AFMC Safaiwala General Awareness Syllabus @ afmc.nic.in
- General Awareness of the environment.
- Scientific Aspects.
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Scientific Research.
Armed Forces Medical College Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Square Roots.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Ratio & Percentages.
- Profit & Loss.
- Interest (Simple &Compound).
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Work.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Distance.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
AFMC LDC English Language Syllabus
- Spot the Error.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- One word substitution.
- Shuffling of Sentences parts.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Cloze passage.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Comprehension passage.
View AFMC Previous Papers 2016 – Material @ afmc.nic.in
Below we have enclosed the Armed Forces Medical College Previous Year Papers. Candidates can check the Old Question Papers here from the direct link provided. Follow the steps below to download the AFMC Model Papers.
- Click on the link given below as AFMC Papers.
- Check the article thoroughly.
- Download the Pdfs & Save them for your preparation.
AFMC Previous Year Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
48 total views, 3 views today