AAI Manager Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern for Civil, Electrical, Operations, Commercial Posts is given here. Check the Airports Authority of India Syllabus for Junior Executive Finance Exam Pattern. View the AAI Civil Manager Previous Papers here.
AAI Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Airports Authority of India Syllabus 2016 required for the Online Exam going to be conducted for the selection of candidates for Civil, Electrical, Operations, Commercial Manager & Jr Executive Finance Posts is available here on our wingovtjobs.com website. Applicants who have applied for these AAI Manager Jobs can probably check the AAI Jr Executive Exam Syllabus. For those applicants, Here we are providing the complete AAI Syllabus required to prepare for the written Exam.
Here in our site, we have provided the AAI Manager Syllabus along with the AAI Manager Exam Pattern for Junior Executive Finance Exam. Check the Exam Pattern provided in the pdf enclosed below. Have a look at the detailed Syllabus given below & prepare thoroughly for the Airports Authority of India Exam 2016.
Airports Authority of India Jr Executive Syllabus & Civil Electrical Manager Pattern
Airports Authority of India is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to apply Online through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for the following posts. Airports Authority has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 158 Manager, Jr. Executive Posts. By checking the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Interested Candidates can apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016. The selection process consists of Written Test followed by Interview. AAI Junior Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below. Applicants who are Interested in working for Central Government Jobs may apply for this AAI Recruitment 2016 through Online mode on or before the last date. The starting date to fill the online application is 25/04/2016. The last date to apply online is 01/06/2016.
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India.
No of Posts: 158 Posts.
Name of the Post: Manager, Junior Executive Posts.
Job Location: India.
AAI Official Website: www.aai.aero
AAI Manager Exam Pattern – Airports Authority Selection Process @ aai.aero
- The selection process will be made on the basis of performance in Online Examination & Interview.
The Airports Authority of India didn’t provide any exact syllabus for the Written Exam. Here we are giving some related topics according to the posts released. Questions may be asked in the written exam from the topics/subjects mentioned below. Check the AAI Manager Syllabus to prepare well for the exam.
Airports Authority of India Manager Commercial Syllabus
- Public Premises (Eviction of unauthorised occupants) Act 1971.
- Indian Contract Act 1872.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
- Land Acquisition Act.
- Principles and procedures for fixations of space and land rent.
- The scope of techniques for enhancing traffic revenue at AAI Airports.
Part-II Marketing Management
- Basic Marketing.
- Marketing Concept.
- Business Strategy.
- Consumer Behaviour.
- New Product Development.
- Price determination concept and role in marketing (advertising sales promotion public relation).
Product and Brand Management
- Developing product strategic marketing potential and sales forecasting/Budget Preparation.
- Risk insurance management-Assets and Properties.
AAI Manager Syllabus for Airport Operations @ aai.aero
- Aerodrome Beacon.
- Aerodrome Reference Point.
- Movement area.
- Manoeuvring area.
- Instrument Runway.
- Non-Instrument Runway.
- Runway end safety area.
- Touchdown zone.
Download AAI Civil Engineer Syllabus for Manager
- Materials of Construction.
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Technology.
- Irrigation & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimating & Costing.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Construction Management.
- Design of Steel & Mason Structures.
Airports Authority Electrical Engineer Syllabus for Manager
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Electrical Machines.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Network Theory.
- Power Systems.
- Basic Electronics etc.
AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus 2016 @ www.aai.aero
- Financial Accounting/Corporate Accounting.
- Business Laws/Corporate Laws with Emphasis on Companies Act, 2013.
- Business Organization and Management.
- Income Tax Law and Practice/Corporate Tax Planning/Indirect Taxes.
- Cost Accounting.
- Financial Management with the emphasis on evaluation of Projects, fundraising options, working capital management, risk mitigation, strategies in general.
- Auditing with special emphasis on accounting standards.
- Financial Markets, Institutions and financial services.
- Fundamentals of investment.
- Working knowledge of computers.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
91 total views, 4 views today