AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern is available for the aspirants who are preparing for the Airports Authority Jr Executive Exam. Candidates who are searching for Government jobs can apply for the AAI Junior Executive posts. AAI has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 249 Executive Vacancies.
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are searching for the AAI Jr Executive Syllabus 2016 have reached the right website. We are providing the Junior Executive Syllabus & AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern. Candidates can make use of the AAI Jr Executive Previous Papers Pdf provided below for more information.
Aspirants can bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com by pressing CTRL+D to get the latest info regarding AAI Executive Recruitment 2016, AAI Junior Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern, AAI Jr Executive Old Sample Papers, etc.
Airports Authority of India Jr Executive Recruitment 2016 Notification
Airports Authority of India has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 249 Jr. Executive Posts. By checking the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Interested Candidates can apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016. The selection process consists of Written Test followed by Interview. AAI Junior Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below. Applicants who are Interested in doing Central Government Jobs may apply for this AAI Recruitment 2016 through Online mode on or before the last date. The starting date to fill the online application is 18/04/2016. The last date to apply online is 17/05/2016.
Details about AAI Jr Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India.
No of Posts: 249 posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Executive Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official website: www.aai.aero
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2016 @ www.aai.aero
We have provided the general syllabus for Junior Executive post according to the notification. We will soon update the AAI Jr Executive syllabus when released by the Airports Authority of India. Bookmark by pressing CTRL+D & Stay tuned !!!
AAI Jr Executive Syllabus for Electrical Engineering 2016
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electric Power Systems.
- Microprocessor & Microcontrollers.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Power System Analysis and Stability and Control.
- Management and Entrepreneurship etc.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Steel Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- PSC Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Environmental Studies etc.
AAI Jr Executive Information Technology Syllabus 2016 @ www.aai.aero
- Digital Logic.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Theory of Computation.
- Computer Networks.
- Web technologies.
Airports Authority Of India Jr Executive Arithmetic Syllabus 2016
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
AAI Syllabus for General Knowledge Syllabus @ www.aai.aero
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India.
- Awards & Honours.
- Geography – India.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Polity.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian National Movement.
- Current Affairs.
- Current Events – Regional, National & International etc.
AAI Executive Reasoning Ability Syllabus 2016
- Number Series.
- Puzzle Test.
- Problem Solving.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Number Ranking.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
387 total views, 3 views today