812 Combat Engineering Training Camp Recruitment Notification published under the Advertisement Number 05/2016/812. CETC Inviting the Candidates to fill 12 Group C Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to CETC Group C various posts before 25/04/2016.
812 Combat Engineering Training Camp Notification Details
CETC Recruitment Notification is Released to fill 12 Group C Vacancies. This Notification helps to the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in West Bengal. CETC Recruiters are searching for the people who completed 12th class and ITI. Eligible candidates should apply through Offline. 812 CETC Officers recruit the candidates for Lower Division Clerk, Driver Mechanical Equipment, Painter and Decorator, Equipment Repairer, Lascar, Watchman, Safaiwala Jobs. More Details regarding 812 Combat Engineering Training Camp Recruitment like Eligible Criteria, Apply Process, etc. is given below. You may also go to the Official Notification for complete details.
12 CETC Various Group C Job Details
Organisation: Combat Engineering Training Camp (CETC).
Advertisement Number: 05/2016/812
Official website: www.davp.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline.
Job Location: West Bengal
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Posts: Group C
Post wise Vacancies of CETC Group C Jobs:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01|
|2.||Driver Mechanical Equipment||01|
|3.||Painter and Decorator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Lascar & Other Jobs of Group C
Education Qualification for CETC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Recruitment:
- 812 Combat Engineering Training Camp Recruitment is looking for the candidates who passed 12th class with 35 WPM typing speed in English and 30 WPM typing speed in Hindi for LDC Job.
- Candidates who passed 10th class with Heavy Vehicle Driving License for Driver Job.
- Completion of 10th class with ITI in Painting Trade for Painter Job.
Age Limit for CETC Lascar Recruitment:
- Candidates should have an age limit in between 18 years to 27 years for LDC, Driver Mechanical Equipment, Painter and Decorator, Equipment Repairer Jobs.
- Candidates must have an age limit in between 18 years to 25 years for Lascar, Watchman, Safaiwala Jobs.
Age Relaxation for Group C Jobs:
- Three years for the candidates belonging to the OBC category.
- Five years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category.
- Ten years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped.
- Additional 05 years in the case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC Category.
- For Government servants Up to 40 years of age.
Salary Offered for CETC Group C Jobs:
- For LDC, Driver Mechanical Equipment, Painter, and Decorator, Equipment Repairer Jobs Pay Scale Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,900/-
- For Lascar, Watchman, Safaiwala Jobs Pay Scale Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,800/-
Selection Process for CETC Driver Mechanical Equipment Recruitment:
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in Initial Screening for the candidates, Physical Test(applicable), Written Test and Trade Test(applicable).
- Final merit was decided by marks obtained in the Written Test and qualifying in Physical/ Trade Test.
- No marks for Physical Test and Trade Test.
How to apply for 812 Combat Engineering Training Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website – www.davp.nic.in
- Read the required notification step by step.
- Download the 812 CETC Recruitment Application Form.
- Fill the form with necessary details.
- Attest three recent Photographs in the application form.
- Send the Application Form along with copies of Qualification Certificates, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate of OBC Category and Admit Card before 25/04/2016 to 812 CETC Officer.
- Candidates who are applying for the Lascar/ Safaiwala/ Watchman jobs one self-attested passport size photograph and one self-addressed envelope of size 25cm x 10cm affix stamp Rs. 25/-
- Candidates applying for the post of LDC/ DME/ Painter & Decorator/ Equipment Repairer tTwo self-attested passport size photographs and two self- addressed envelope of size 25cm x 10cm affix stamp Rs 25/- each.
The Officer Commanding,
812 Combat Engineering Training Camp,
Pin – 913812 C/O 99 APO.
- Applicants must seal his application in an outer envelope and write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (NAME OF POST)” on the top of the envelope in capital letters.
- Closing date of 812 CETC Group C Application Form is 25/04/2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
101 total views, 1 views today